Start Right, Stay Connected Seminars are for heterosexual and LGBTQ couples who are preparing to be married, newly married, committing to a long-term relationship. Start Right, Stay Connected seminars also welcome those already in long-term relationships who are looking for a relationship boost. These seminars are opportunities for you and your partner to get the knowledge and tools to navigate the challenges and enhance your marriage or long-term partnership.
We believe the more couples continue to nourish their partnership, the stronger their connection will be.
- To communicate effectively with your partner using an important relationship skill: the Imago Dialogue
- Why you select the partners you do and have conflict with your partner
- What stage of relationship you’re in now and what to expect
- Practical tools for dealing with your relationship hot buttons
- Develop your vision for your emotional and sexual relationship as well your relationship with family, friends and your community
- Ways to continue to nurture and grow your relationship and learn the five “Languages of Love”
“As newlyweds, my husband and I gained a lot of resources for starting off our marriage on the right foot and staying connected even during conflict. The material was presented in a clear and accessible way that is ‘doable’ for a typical couple.” JK
“A wonderful workshop in helping couples to understand the challenges in all relationships and assisting in overcoming these challenges through good communication.” Byron